Children's Home Society of America (CHSA) is a national voice for change that works for children. Grounded in more than a century of experience using proven programs, CHSA is uniquely positioned to be a responsive advocate and leader for improving futures for children and families in America.
CHSA agencies provide exceptional programs and services to support children in need and strengthen families. Core services include: adoption, early learning, foster care, family support, child and family counseling, parent education, and advocacy.
Sharing the Best of the Best
Children's Home Society of America is at the forefront of innovation and best practices. Members partner with community organizations, and federal and state agencies to gain and share knowledge that improves services for children. CHSA's agencies are committed to positive outcomes for children and families, and maximize their limited resources by:
- Sharing their collective experience, knowledge, and resources.
- Promoting the development and use of proven practices.
- Increasing the return on investment in the provision of services to children and families.
- Replicating proven programs and services to achieve greater scale.
- Establishing mutually beneficial strategic partnerships that advance the needs of children and families.
- Ensuring that federal policy effectively supports the needs of children.
- Saving taxpayers tens of millions of dollars through prevention services for childhood abuse and neglect, domestic violence, and school violence.