We are one of the nation's most respected and trusted child welfare advocates. For more than a century, we have been the drivers of lasting, positive change on behalf of our country's children.
We collaborate and shares resources with public and private sectors and academia to advance public policy and laws that benefit children and reduce costs to taxpayers.
A century of experience
Services and programs that strengthen families
- Early childhood care and intervention
- Parent/family support and development
- Community Schools/school-based programs for students and their families
- Residential treatment/transitional living programs
- Healthy families/home visiting
- Crisis nurseries
- Foster care and kinship care
- Family preservation and stabilization services
- International child welfare advocacy
- Domestic and international adoption services
- Child abuse, domestic violence, and school violence prevention programs
- Substance abuse treatment
- Prenatal, pregnancy, and maternity support
- Life skills classes for financial management, home ownership, health and nutrition, and job training
- Crisis intervention services
- Domestic violence shelter and treatment
- Individual, couple, family, and group counseling.
- Student scholarships and volunteer mentoring programs